22 Oct 2011

That Story I Mentioned...

Oh dear.
Been a while since I posted hasn't it?
Sorry...

BUT GUESS WHAT!

My novel I mentioned aeons ago? It's going really well! I'd sort of abandoned it - I know, my bad - but I made a few changes, and now I'm hooked again. It's called 'The Blackout Society' - and it's all about this fourteen-year-old boy named Ethan Jones, who's in a Young Offender's Institution for a crime he can't remember. Two individuals from a underground society break him out, telling him they can help clear his name if he trusts them. He is taken to The Island: where The Blackout Society Army Training Facility is based. The catch? It isn't an average army training facility...it's a magical one. It turns out the mysterious Blackout Society is a rebellion against the Circle of Covenship (The world's magical government). The Circle of Covenship is a collection of thirteen Circlets, who are quite happy for their people to live in fear of the ruthless Witch Hunters who will drag them away to secret work camps and torture chambers, as long as they get paid at the end of the day. The Blackout Society have decided to make a stand: and the The Island's Training Facility is preparing the magical youth for the war ahead.

Ethan is taken in by Coven 32 - one of the many cabins, and his newfound family - where he meets Oscar Harrison, a werewolf was abandoned when he was a kid; Cassandra Rhodes, a vampire girl with a phobia of blood; and Fletcher Gray, a witch who was orphaned as a baby. There's also Pandora Smith, Coven Leader, who was one of the two who came and saved Ethan from the Institute. And Valerie Dagger. Ethan's redheaded nemisis.

 I'm planning on writing some spin-off short stories for the blog, so keep an eye out!
 Will write soon,

Sarah xxx

p.s. Just in case, please remember that this is my story, and by putting this up online is no way me inviting you to take it as your own...Thanks:)

No comments:

Post a Comment