25 Jul 2011

Short and Sweet.

In a few hours time, I'll be driving down to Glasgow, to get on a plane, to go to the South of France. Until then, I have some time to kill and I haven't posted anything in ages.


You should definetly look at this website: www.dearphotograph.com. It's the most adorable thing ever - It's pretty hard to explain however, so I'd just take a look instead. Definetly thinking of writing something based on one (or more) of those pictures - and making one of my own.

OK...What else...Em, I might be changing from Sarah Hutchison to Sarah Graham, soon. I don't want anything to do with a man who chose his new life over his own daughters, and blamed us for all of his problems and difficulties in life. I don't respect him, or look up to him, and I certainly amn't proud to call him my father. It's bad enough I have to share his DNA, let alone his name. When I grow up and actually make something of myself, I don't want to be James Hutchison's daughter. Because, after all, I amn't James Hutchison's daughter anymore. Not in my eyes, anyway.

Better be off,
Love,

Sarah x

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time in France! Will see you there on Saturday ;)

    ReplyDelete