28 Aug 2011

To Cut or Not To Cut?

So the past few weeks, I've been tearing my hair out - literally - trying to work out what I want to do with it. It's driving me insane. It's always the same...fringe clipped back, hair straight...Blah, blah, blah. Well, no more says I! Kind of. I think I may be going through a mid-life crisis actually, despite the fact I'm only fourteen. Because, y'see, I have a craze at the moment. A totally stupid idea I know I will regret but I can't quite get out of my system. I am talking, my friends, about the pixie cut. Boy short, in some people's dictionaries. I've decided I really like my high cheekbones, but I hate how my long hair sort of disguises them. Here's a few ideas of mine...



I know. I'd get it all cut off and hate it. People would point and laugh and start calling me Simon. But God damnit, I just can't get the idea out of my head...

Love,
Sarah xx

1 comment:

  1. I think you would look amazing with Emma Watson hair! You have the right face for it and it would look really cool and awesome! Who cares if people don't like it? As long as you do!! :D

    ReplyDelete